Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Future Job

got the interview call from sister magazine, yesterday. i came and met Faunda, the managing editor who is also my friend. we were in high school together and studied at the same university. well, it was just an interview and i did some writing test, so i still don't know the result. but what is surprising is one of my friend told me that it will be better if i stay at djakarta. he said that sister runs only for one year, no one knows its future. he said that djakarta managed to stay in the business for more than 6 years, so he thinks that my position is save there. wow...i thought he will support me after all my complaints about how i need a raise in djakarta, how i want to write something new from a different angel, blablabla...and my mum thinks the same as he does. well she really want me to have a new&better job but yeah djakarta is save enough...
hmm, i don't even know if sister wants me, but if it does, should i leave djakarta?
oh you guys, you make it harder than before...
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment